Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a busy day!!!

6:30 am when i started clocking in at work and since then it was a non-stop work till 11:00 am for lunch. We had registry working with us today and she's pretty good I must say. Around 2:00pm, we had an SEA (Service Excellence Award) meeting for the workshop to be held at the lower level building. We call it a DO IT meeting, where we share to our fellow employees/administrators/staff on what we've learned during our 2-day workshop in Carlsbad, last January this year. I was assigned on the second part of the topic, which i know i've got to study and asks more information from our ambassadors at work. It's not gonna fun with me im pretty sure of that cause i'm not used to of talking in public where people locked eyes on you, listening to every detail of what you about to say in front. I can't imagine myself speaking in front of around 20 - 30 people, but i have no choice but to do it. It'll be an experience for me i should say, how long was it the last time i spoke in front of many people??? during high school days? college days?? Geezz, thats ages ago!!! But, i gotta build my self confidence and the main thing is, I am proud that i was one of the choosen people at work who has given this opportunity and I am thankful to God for that...

I was checking on the internet about schools around San Diego for Nursing Program. I was planning to go back to school again and proceed to LVN (License Vocational Nursing) but i gotta made up my mind cause i'm working full time and i have to adjust my schedule for that. I talked to my supervisor at work about my plans and she agreed with me to proceed to LVN, its the most demanding job here in the US, and it pays good money! I was browsing the school's sites and i was shocked when i found out that the tuition fees ranges from $15,000 - $25,000!!! Gossh, how i wish to go back to the Philippines and study there. It'll be more cheaper. What if i study there, will it be affecting my application for Citizenship here in the US?? I signed up 3 - 4 schools already and 2 of them catched my attention, UEI ( United Education Institute), and Concorde Career Institute. We'll see what happend...

No comments: