Thursday, April 3, 2008

A tag from Ice

I got a tag from Ice. Thanks Ice!! It's been awhile that i haven't recieved any tags from you! lol..

This tag is to let everyone knows how important for us to be thankful To God wiether small things about life, love, health and happiness in our everyday living. It doesnt have to be perfect everyday, cause there's no such thing is a perfect human being. All of us can make mistakes, but we can learn out of it. As for me, i've got a lot to be thankful for, my life - my health - my career/job - my happiness and my husband, my bestfriend and the love of my life. I'm also thankful to Him that i have the most wonderful and very supportive parents and a loving/caring brother. My second family here in the US, my mother in law, Sheila and my sister n law, Kim with her family whose been so nice and very caring/loving to me, for accepting me as part of their family. I thank God for having them in my heart. My relatives back in the Philippines, my friends... all the people around me and all the experiences in my life, i thank God for that... i owe Him my life.


Here's the instruction:

@ Place your link after the list.
@ If you've got one or more blogs, you are welcome to add them all here.
@ After placing your URL, u must tag 5 or more people bloggers.


COPY this part:

1 - Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2 - Max 3 - DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4 - Mental Poo 5 - My Thoughts 6 - Baba Doodlius 7 - Wake Up America 8 - Life is a Roller Coaster 9 - Life is beautiful 10 - Pinay Mommy Online 11 - Nelle-LucidCreativity 12 - Juliana of PinayWahm 13 - From Here and Beyond 14 - ICELOG 15 - Charmaine's Simple Pleasures in my heart 16 - ADD YOUR LINK HERE!


Tagging:

1. Annabelle
2. Lisa
3. Jerlalou
4. Ging
5. Whoever wants to join! Feel free...

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

Hi, my name is Mel, of Attitude the Ultimate Power (#1 on the participant list,) and I am the creator of the gratitude meme. To help promote this meme I have also created a site that is dedicated to Gratitude where I post all of the participant’s “Statements of Gratitude.” Apparently this meme has morphed into a viral tag, which is not what I intended.

Your “Gratitude Statement” has been posted on the “Gratitude Site.” The URL is < http://areyougrateful.blogspot.com/2008/04/49-tag-from-ice.html >. Don’t forget to come by and copy/paste the current list of participants back to your post. Doing this frequently insures maximum link benefit for everyone who participates. And by keeping your list current with mine you won't have to respond to individual participant requests to add them to your list. Staying current is optional. However, if you do stay current, you will maximize the “link-love” for everyone who participates. My suggestion is to schedule a visit to < http://areyougrateful.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-submit-statement-of-gratitude.html > once every couple of weeks and add the new participant links.

Please let me know if there are any changes that you would like to make to the post.

Thanks for participating. If possible, try to get others to participate; again, totally optional. Also, you can contribute as many “Statements of Gratitude” and/or “Complaints” as you wish.