Monday, March 31, 2008

Work, work and work...

current mood: smiley not sure tired.

Work's busy today as usual. Hasn't change a bit. I love my work, i enjoyed being with the residents, with my co-workers and the the whole staff. There's nothing new today at work, except that i got approved for my vacation days! (which is im so excited about!) Been planning this whole thing since last month and i can't wait to see my aunties, uncles and cousin in L.A. Anyways, right now im kinda exhausted. I slept like about almost an hour after i took a shower. I just finished talking to my cousin and Uncle Jong on the phone, telling them that i might take the train in going there to L.A, it'll be much more easier for me and more comfortable compared to a bus. It's almost 10pm now and i think i've better to go bed. It'll be another day tomorrow at work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're linked now, pls don't forget to add me ass well and let me know too.

Gene M. said...

hello :-) passing by here. u got nice page! have a good day to you!

Anonymous said...

hello. yes we can exchange links.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! sure i'll exlinks with you! will add u shortly,thanks for the visit:)