Friday, April 11, 2008

What a day!!

Even we've waited for a couple of hours here at home for the FedEx to come and deliver the package (Amtrak ticket), Annabelle, Dachel and I still had fun together. It was around 11:00 am something that they've arrived here and we've waited for the FedEx till around 3:00pm. Luckily, my husband came home early and its his turn to wait for them. First of? We had lunch in Goldilocks, it was a very late lunch for us, more like a dinner for us... so until now, im still full. We ordered Lumpia, Chcken Teriyaki, and Bangus. All are yummy!!! Then, we headed to Ross for shopping, Annabelle helped me in picking up blouses and jeans, thanks inahan!! What would i do without you! It was nice having them around again, its been a while that i havent seen them, only talked to them on the phone. As i was saying to Annabelle, we're gonna go out again and have fun, who knows when but it'll be soon...



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Mhen, did u get the ticket already? I hope u'll have a nice trip. Haven't tried Amtrak yet. Anyways, I got a new blog. It's http://www.dabawenyako.com/. Can you pls add it here? Tnx in advance and let me know. Have a good Sunday!

Joy said...

hi Cha-I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

Hi... I love to exchange links with you. Please check out my blog and tell me if you are interested. Just leave me a message. Thanks.

Petite ;0

Anonymous said...

HI there.. just blog hopping here.. see you around ;0

Alice Buca said...

hi cha musta na?agi2 r ko drei way lingaw day off kuno hehhee unnsay maau.

-Jackie- said...

whats up with u cha?but ala nkay post?sayang imo blog..

Anonymous said...

hello there!great inouts...see u around...:)

Unknown said...

Nice Post
Vaishnavi Travels
Shree Vijay Travels
Vikas Travels
Aditya Tours And Travels
Shree Sahjanand Travels
Punjab Travels
Shree Hari Travels
Ashwamegh Travels Agency
Intercity Travels
Neeta Tours And Travels
Mahasagar Travels Ltd
Jamnagar Travels Pvt Ltd
Shree Parshwanath Travels
Patel Tours And Travels
Shree Khurana Tours And Travels
HK Travels
Rishabh Travels
Raj Travels
bus travel
book bus tickets
bus ticket india
Bus reservation
Bus tickets
Online bus tickets
Cheap bus tickets

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great time.

Thank you..
Reshma M,
Bus Ticket booking online is just a click Away!

Projeksiyon Lambaları said...

Projeksiyon Lambaları